Select your Advisor
**PLEASE PRINT AND BRING TO THE ADVISING APPOINTMENT YOUR STAR AUDIT DEGREE*
Marija Dimitrijevic - please email Marija at email@example.com to schedule advising via email or video call
William Corbett – students can sign up for advising in Breland Hall room 353
Dr. Francisco Alatorre- students can sign up for advising in Breland Hall room 105
Dr. R.J. Maratea – students can sign up for advising in Breland Hall room 125
Please see the list of VWW courses for Fall 2015:
Please see Important Dates for Fall 2015:
Classes Fall 2015:
Degree Check Request for Academic Standing:
Students with 30 Credit Hours or Less Remaining to Graduate
Students should go to the Student Records office, Breland Hall, who have 30 credit hours or less remaining to graduate for an initial evaluation of academic standing. This will help ensure that the student is on-track for graduation. Based on the last two digits of students banner ID.
Effective November 1st, 2012, web requests will no longer use an alpha designation. We will be designating web requests based on the last two digits of your banner ID.
|CONTACT INFORMATIONYou are assigned to a Record Specialist based on the last two digits of your Banner ID. Please note that students are seen by appointment only.
Letty Romero Administrative Assistant 646-5523 firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE VISIT http://artsci.nmsu.edu/forms/category/student-records to fill out the following forms:
– Degree Application for Graduation
– Degree Check Request for Academic Standing
– Degree Check Request for Cadet Commissioning
– Degree Check Request for Financial Aid
– Degree Check Request for Native American/Tribal Education Funding
– Degree Check Request for Veterans
– Early Commencement Participation Petition
– Request for Change of Major
– Request for Subtitution or Waiver
– Request for Transfer Credit Review
– Request for Verification of High School Language
– Student Award Nomination Form
– Study Abroad Contracts
– VWW Course Taken and NOT Showing on STAR Degree Audit
- Advising Directory
Please click above to download the Advising Directory.
- FAQ Advising
Please click above to download FAQ about Advising.
- FAQ DE Advising – Please click to download FAQ about Distance Education Advising.
- Connect to College of Arts and Science Advising Center