Assistant Department Head for Advising
Andrea F. Joseph, JD
College Associate Professor
Office: Breland Hall 120; 646-3840
Advising for Distance Education Students (DE)
Contact person: Marija Dimitrijevic
(Please make sure that you have access to your Star Audit Report when you contact Marija and keep in mind that she will not be able to register you for courses, override the registration or remove any holds)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 575-571-8451
Select your Advisor for Spring 2016
**PLEASE PRINT AND BRING TO THE ADVISING APPOINTMENT YOUR STAR AUDIT DEGREE*
Schedule advising using online forms:
Marija Dimitrijevic – please email Marija at email@example.com to schedule advising via email, phone, video call
Dr. David Keys – students can sign up for advising in Breland Hall room 114
William Corbett – students can sign up for advising in Breland Hall room 353, 2:30pm – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
Ashley Salazar – students can sign up for advising in Breland Hall room 118
TA Advising – students can sign up for advising in Breland Hall room 107: Manual sign up sheet in the office.
Monday/Wednesday = 8:00am – 12:00pm & 2:30pm – 3:30pm;
Tuesday/Thursday= 8:00am – 12:00pm & 4:00pm – 5:00pm;
Friday= 8:00am – 12:00pm & 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Please see the list of VWW courses for Spring 2016:
Please see the list of Mini Semester courses for Fall 2015:
Please see Important Dates for Fall 2015:
Classes Fall 2015:
Degree Check Request for Academic Standing:
Students with 30 Credit Hours or Less Remaining to Graduate
Students should go to the Student Records office, Breland Hall, who have 30 credit hours or less remaining to graduate for an initial evaluation of academic standing. This will help ensure that the student is on-track for graduation. Based on the last two digits of students banner ID.
Effective November 1st, 2012, web requests will no longer use an alpha designation. We will be designating web requests based on the last two digits of your banner ID.
|CONTACT INFORMATIONYou are assigned to a Record Specialist based on the last two digits of your Banner ID. Please note that students are seen by appointment only.
Letty Romero Administrative Assistant 646-5523 firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE VISIT http://artsci.nmsu.edu/forms/category/student-records to fill out the following forms:
– Degree Application for Graduation
– Degree Check Request for Academic Standing
– Degree Check Request for Cadet Commissioning
– Degree Check Request for Financial Aid
– Degree Check Request for Native American/Tribal Education Funding
– Degree Check Request for Veterans
– Early Commencement Participation Petition
– Request for Change of Major
– Request for Subtitution or Waiver
– Request for Transfer Credit Review
– Request for Verification of High School Language
– Student Award Nomination Form
– Study Abroad Contracts
– VWW Course Taken and NOT Showing on STAR Degree Audit
- Advising Directory
Please click above to download the Advising Directory.
- FAQ Advising
Please click above to download FAQ about Advising.
- FAQ DE Advising – Please click to download FAQ about Distance Education Advising.
- Connect to College of Arts and Science Advising Center