- Major Map: Criminal Justice Catalog Year 2012-2013 Please download the Major Map for Criminal Justice Major, Catalog Year 2012-2013.
- Major Map: Criminal Justice Catalog Year 2014-2015: Please download the Major Map for Criminal Justice Major, Catalog Year 2014-2015.
Advising for Undergraduate Distance Education Students (DE)
Professor Marija Dimitrijevic is a Quality Matters (QM) Certified Online Instructor and serves as the primary point of contact in advising students about our ONLINE Bachelors of Criminal Justice (BCJ) Program.
Advising for Graduate Distance Education Students (DE)
Contact person: Dr. Michael Tapia
(575) 646-5386 or email@example.com
PLEASE VISIT http://artsci.nmsu.edu/forms/category/student-records to fill out the following forms:
– Degree Application for Graduation
– Degree Check Request for Academic Standing
– Degree Check Request for Cadet Commissioning
– Degree Check Request for Financial Aid
– Degree Check Request for Native American/Tribal Education Funding
– Degree Check Request for Veterans
– Early Commencement Participation Petition
– Request for Change of Major
– Request for Subtitution or Waiver
– Request for Transfer Credit Review
– Request for Verification of High School Language
– Student Award Nomination Form
– Study Abroad Contracts
– VWW Course Taken and NOT Showing on STAR Degree Audit