- Major Map: Criminal Justice Catalog Year 2012-2013 Please download the Major Map for Criminal Justice Major, Catalog Year 2012-2013.
- Major Map: Criminal Justice Catalog Year 2014-2015: Please download the Major Map for Criminal Justice Major, Catalog Year 2014-2015.
Advising for Undergraduate Distance Education Students (DE)
Contact person: Marija Dimitrijevic
(Please make sure that you have access to your Star Audit Report when you contact Marija and keep in mind that she will not be able to register you for courses, override the registration or remove any holds)
Advising for Graduate Distance Education Students (DE)
Contact person: Dr. Francisco Alatorre
(575) 646-5159 or email@example.com
Students with 30 Credit Hours or Less Remaining to Graduate
Students should go to the Student Records office, Breland Hall, who have 30 credit hours or less remaining to graduate for an initial evaluation of academic standing. This will help ensure that the student is on-track for graduation. Based on the last two digits of students banner ID.
Effective November 1st, 2012, web requests will no longer use an alpha designation. We will be designating web requests based on the last two digits of your banner ID.
|CONTACT INFORMATIONYou are assigned to a Record Specialist based on the last two digits of your Banner ID. Please note that students are seen by appointment only.
Letty Romero Administrative Assistant 646-5523 firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE VISIT http://artsci.nmsu.edu/forms/category/student-records to fill out the following forms:
– Degree Application for Graduation
– Degree Check Request for Academic Standing
– Degree Check Request for Cadet Commissioning
– Degree Check Request for Financial Aid
– Degree Check Request for Native American/Tribal Education Funding
– Degree Check Request for Veterans
– Early Commencement Participation Petition
– Request for Change of Major
– Request for Subtitution or Waiver
– Request for Transfer Credit Review
– Request for Verification of High School Language
– Student Award Nomination Form
– Study Abroad Contracts
– VWW Course Taken and NOT Showing on STAR Degree Audit
- Advising Directory
Please click above to download the Advising Directory.
- FAQ Advising
Please click above to download FAQ about Advising.
- FAQ DE Advising – Please click to download FAQ about Distance Education Advising.
- Connect to College of Arts and Science Advising Center